On the Job Training provided to meet Mission Standards and Policies
- Pre-Trip vehicle and review and complete dispatch provided loads each workday
- Safely drive to load site, safely load asphalt onto tanker, safely drive to unload site for customer to deliver load
- Lifting/handling of load lines, checking of valves, walking safely around equipment load/unload area, daily paperwork
Drivers to deliver liquid asphalt into Arkansas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Texas.
Mission Petroleum Carriers offers liquid asphalt driver jobs in Arkansas. Our liquid asphalt operation provides an excellent pay and benefit package. Mission Petroleum Carriers, Inc. is currently looking for qualified and committed individuals for liquid asphalt transport opportunities.
WHY JOIN MISSION PETROLEUM?
Mission Petroleum Carriers, Inc. is a family-owned transportation business. Mission has been in business for 50+ years and has many long-term employees who have enjoyed a successful career in this industry by partnering with Mission. For other locations in the surrounding areas that may be hiring please call Recruiting @832-615-0780.
- Must have valid Class A CDL with X Endorsement
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Applicant must have at least:
- Minimum of twelve (12) months verifiable experience driving a CMV requiring a Class A CDL
- Safe Driving record based on Mission Hiring Policy criteria
Family and Team Oriented Atmosphere
- Home daily
- Paid weekly (every Friday)
- Uniforms Provided
- PPE and Gas monitor provided
- Steel Toe Boot compensation - $75 every 12 months
- Med Card Certifications paid by Mission
- TWIC Card Fee and Hazmat X endorsement renewal paid by Mission
- Competitive Pay Rates and Training pay
- Direct Deposit Available
- Quarterly Safety Bonus/ Employee Referral Bonus/Christmas Bonus
- Longevity Pay and Vacation Pay
- 5 Year Safe Driving Ring – Valued at $4,000
- Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401K with paid company match
- New Peterbilt’s and Well-Maintained Equipment
- State of the art systems, Geotab/Welltrax for HOS and Dispatch