Mission Petroleum Carriers offers crude oil driver jobs in Texas and Oklahoma. We operate crude oil terminals in Texas and Oklahoma. Our crude oil hauling operation provides an excellent pay and benefit package. Mission Petroleum Carriers, Inc. is currently looking for qualified and committed individuals for petroleum transport opportunities. You do not need previous crude oil hauling experience to qualify!
WHY JOIN MISSION PETROLEUM?
Mission is a family owned transportation business, which specializes in crude oil hauling. By being specialized in this area only we are able to completely focus on customer quality and employee satisfaction.
Mission has been in business for over 50 years and has many long term employees who have enjoyed a successful career in this industry by partnering with Mission. Mission has an excellent pay and benefit package and all of us take pride in our work and enjoy working together as a team.
- Must have valid Class A CDL with X Endorsement
- Must be 25 years of age or older
- 2-years verifiable Tractor/Trailer Driving within the past 5 years
- Prefer Minimum 12 months or more Tractor/Tanker - can combine Tractor/Trailer to equal 2 years experience in past 5 years
- All work is local and drivers are home daily
- Paid weekly (every Friday)
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Direct Deposit Available
- Quarterly Safety Bonus
- Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401K with paid company match
- New and Well-Maintained Equipment
- State of the art systems, Geotab/Welltrax for HOS and Dispatch