On the Job Training provided to meet Mission Standards and Policies
- Pre-Trip vehicle and review and complete dispatch provided loads each workday
- Safely drive to lease site, test crude oil and load tanker, safely drive to unload site for customer to deliver load
- Lifting of load lines, checking of valves, walking safely over piping and lease work area equipment, daily paperwork
Mission Petroleum Carriers offers crude oil driver jobs in Texas and Oklahoma. We operate crude oil terminals in Texas and Oklahoma. Our crude oil hauling operation provides an excellent pay and benefit package. Mission Petroleum Carriers, Inc. is currently looking for qualified and committed individuals for petroleum transport opportunities. You do not need previous crude oil hauling experience to qualify!
WHY JOIN MISSION PETROLEUM?
Mission is a family owned transportation business, which specializes in crude oil hauling. By being specialized in this area only we are able to completely focus on customer quality and employee satisfaction.
Mission has been in business for over 50 years and has many long term employees who have enjoyed a successful career in this industry by partnering with Mission. Mission has an excellent pay and benefit package and all of us take pride in our work and enjoy working together as a team.
- Must have valid Class A CDL with X Endorsement
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- One (1) year of verifiable work experience operating a Class A tractor trailer combination (Tractor/Tanker experience is preferred) and or Heavy Goods Vehicles.
- Family and Team Oriented Atmosphere
- Home daily
- Paid weekly (every Friday)
- Uniforms Provided
- PPE and Gas monitor provided
- Steel Toe Boot compensation - $75 every 12 months
- Med Card Certifications paid by Mission
- TWIC Card Fee and Hazmat X endorsement renewal paid by Mission
- Competitive Pay Rates and Training pay
- Direct Deposit Available
- Quarterly Safety Bonus/ Employee Referral Bonus/Christmas Bonus
- Longevity Pay and Vacation Pay
- 5 Year Safe Driving Ring – Valued at $4,000
- Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401K with paid company match
- New Peterbilt’s and Well-Maintained Equipment
- State of the art systems, Geotab/Welltrax for HOS and Dispatch