Mission Petroleum Carriers, Inc is a bulk commodity transport company operating throughout Texas and surrounding states. Mission’s primary focus is the gathering and transportation of crude oil. Based in San Antonio, Texas, Mission has been providing its customers with exceptional service since 1965.
Founded in 1965 by Tom E. Turner, Sr. Mission Petroleum Carriers, Inc. , is a privately held common /contract carrier specializing in the transportation of liquid products in bulk. We operate terminals and satellite facilities throughout Texas and surrounding states.
Mission employs the processes of a documented quality program throughout its entire organization. Our paramount objective of on time pick-up and delivery service revolves around the safe and responsible handling of our customer’s products. This superior level service is only achieved through implementation of extensive safety procedures and continual training of all members that wear the Mission uniform. The staff of Mission Petroleum Carriers are trained professionals who strive to enhance the performance of our customers and elevate industry standards.
- To know and understand our customer’s expectations and to provide quality service that always meets or exceeds those expectations.
- To recognize the highest priority of safety for our employees, customers, fellow citizens with whom we share the roadways and the environment.
- To carefully select qualified employees and provide adequate training to ensure that each employee is capable of accomplishing their part in providing service that is efficient and meets quality expectations.
- To provide quality facilities and equipment that allow employees to accomplish their individual quality goals.
- To insure that employees treat fellow employees as internal customers in providing an unbroken chain of efficient quality service that provides quality assurance throughout the entire organization.