CRUDE OIL DIVISION
With over 50 years in the petroleum business, Mission Petroleum Carriers has established its reputation as a trusted carrier of crude oil throughout Texas and surrounding states. Through our large fleet of tractors and trailers, we gather and move approximately 100,000 barrels of crude oil every day from wellheads to final destinations.
We have developed and maintained strong partnerships with large numbers of producers and we understand the specialized needs of the markets we serve. Our crude oil personnel apply industry expertise and niche capabilities to create safe, reliable results for our clients. We place strict emphasis on safety, assuring customer’s products are handled and delivered in adherence to all safety and hazardous material regulations and standards. With a proven track record in commodity transportation, you can count on Mission Petroleum Carriers to serve you.
The Crude Oil Division Difference
- Over 50 years of dedicated service to the oil and gas industry
- Terminals & Satellite Terminals located in all major oil plays across Texas
- Late model fleet for reliable service
- Onboard cellular technology
Mission Petroleum Carriers makes safety the central component of all of our training programs. As a specialized carrier working with hazardous substances, we place an enormous emphasis on proper, comprehensive training to ensure the health and safety of our trucking crew and all those working around them. All of our drivers receive in-depth training on an a continuous basis to minimize risk and prevent life-threatening accidents. Drivers receive continuous training in crucial areas, including:
- Hazardous Materials Transportation and Handling
- API Measurements and Practices
- Hydrogen Sulfide Gas (H2S) Safety and Awareness
- CSA & other state and federal standards and regulations
Great results require competent, well trained people. Our personnel offer the necessary critical support required to drive operation reliability. By having a strong, supportive environment, our crew members receive a more valuable work experience, while our clients benefit from exceptional service. Whether it’s championing safety practices or overseeing the department all together, our team delivers sustainable solutions so that we continue moving forward.
- Safety personnel stationed in every region to ensure and promote safe practices and training
- Field supervisory personnel at a ratio of 1 per 21.5 drivers to support a stable operation
RECRUITING AND RETENTION
At Mission Petroleum Carriers, we stay ahead of the industry by attracting and training outstanding employees. We understand that recruiting and retaining the best in the business requires a blend of a talented recruitment team, first-class training and competitive pay and benefits – and that’s exactly what we offer. We foster a culture of respect, diversity, safety and openness. Through this, we maintain a strong workforce that keeps us ahead of the game.
- Trained recruitment team to ensure that only the best qualified applicants are considered
- Extensive background and verifications of applicants
- Bonuses, longevity pay, and service awards that support driver retention